Mamu Kebab Wrap
Cooked Mamu Kebab
½ cup / 115 grams Vegan mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons / 39 grams Sriracha
½ each / 100 grams Cucumber
2 each / 120 grams Roma tomato
¼ each / 50 grams Red onion
2 Tablespoons / 3 grams Mint, chipped
2 Tablespoons / 4 grams Cilantro, chopped
Chaat masala (optional) to taste
Neutral oil as needed
5 Gluten Free Wraps (10- to 12-inch)
- Mix vegan mayonnaise with sriracha. Set aside.
- Seed cucumbers and tomatoes and julienne into strips about ¼” thick and 2” long. Julienne red onion. In a bowl mix them together with mint and cilantro, and season with salt or chaat masala (if using).
- Sear the kebabs and cook until internal temperature registers 165°F (74°C) on an instant read thermometer.
- Lay each wrap down and spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of sriracha mayo on the middle of the wrap, place 4 cooked kebabs and vegetable mix on sriracha mayo. Roll tightly but carefully so as not to tear wrap. Use a little mayo to help seal it closed.
- Heat a tablespoon or two of oil in a pan on medium heat. Add wraps to the pan and sear the wrap on all sides until golden brown. Serve immediately or cool, rewarming in the microwave or oven as needed.